Professional Inspections & Additional Services.
Do you know that in the State of Texas many homes are built every year in areas where
no Building Authority exists? Many Counties throughout Texas have no requirements
for: (1) Plan check or Plan submittal, (2) Permit requirement, (3) Phased inspections
of construction, (4) Final inspection at completion. The State of Texas also does
not require that a builder be a licensed contractor, have any liability insurance
nor are they required to be bonded. The architectural and engineering industry does
all it can to put forth professional drawings and engineered systems, but, without
Additional Services we offered to our Clients:
As allowed under the rules of the Texas Real Estate Commission, the Barrett Company offers the following services to our clients:
1. Estimating Services for Owners, Owner/Builders.
a. Includes homes, commercial buildings, shop, storage, ranch facilities and investment buildings.
b. Budget Estimates, Cost-
2. Phase Draw Inspections for owners, owner/builders or lenders.
a. Includes: Phased construction draw requests, all types of facilities.
3. Phase Construction Inspections for builders, owner/builders, lenders, in unincorporated areas.
4. Quality Control construction inspections for owner/builders in unincorporated areas.
a. Residential, commercial and investment buildings.
b. Phased quality construction inspections.
c. Draw inspections for requested payments by builder to owner/lender, if applicable.
5. Required Inspections for lenders, escrow requirements, local authorities or agencies.
6. Specification review for compliance with applicable codes.
a. Plan drawing review for compliance with requirements of codes.
b. Review of submittal(s) compliance with submitted drawings.
c. Review of products delivered/installed to site for compliance with submittals.
d. All services as indicated above to assure compliance with codes, safety requirements, and specifications as shown on provided drawings.